Properties of Refrigerant 717 (anhydrous ammonia)
by Mark Geurts
This book describes the saturation, superheat, and subcooled properties of Refrigerant 717. R-717 is a pure working fluid used in many refrigeration systems. The term anhydrous means without water. Solutions of ammonia mixed with water, called aqua-ammonia refrigerants, are often used in many absorption refrigeration systems.
THESE FILES WERE PREPARED BY THE IRC. NEITHER THE IRC, NOR ANY PERSON ACTING ON BEHALF OF THEM:
- MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED,
- WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, METHOD, PROCESS OR SIMILAR ITEM DISCLOSED IN THESE FILES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
- THAT SUCH USE DOES NOT INFRINGE ON OR INTERFERE WITH PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS, INCLUDING ANY PARTY'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR
- THAT THESE FILES ARE SUITABLE TO ANY PARTICULAR USER'S CIRCUMSTANCE, OR
- ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE IRC OR ANY IRC REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM YOUR SELECTION OR USE OF THESE FILES OR ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, METHOD, PROCESS, OR SIMILAR ITEM DISCLOSED IN THESE FILES.