Properties of Refrigerant 22 (chlorodifluoromethane)
by Mark Geurts
This book describes the saturation, subcooled, and superheat properties of Refrigerant 22. R-22 is a pure working fluid used in many refrigeration systems. It is also a blowing agent for extruded polystyrene and polyurethane foams. As an HCFC, R-22 is being replaced by R-134a.
THESE FILES WERE PREPARED BY THE IRC. NEITHER THE IRC, NOR ANY PERSON ACTING ON BEHALF OF THEM:
- MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED,
- WITH RESPECT TO THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, METHOD, PROCESS OR SIMILAR ITEM DISCLOSED IN THESE FILES, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
- THAT SUCH USE DOES NOT INFRINGE ON OR INTERFERE WITH PRIVATELY OWNED RIGHTS, INCLUDING ANY PARTY'S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR
- THAT THESE FILES ARE SUITABLE TO ANY PARTICULAR USER'S CIRCUMSTANCE, OR
- ASSUMES RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THE IRC OR ANY IRC REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) RESULTING FROM YOUR SELECTION OR USE OF THESE FILES OR ANY INFORMATION, APPARATUS, METHOD, PROCESS, OR SIMILAR ITEM DISCLOSED IN THESE FILES.